Up To The Moon puzzle, 135 cm tall - Africa Fanlo
How many animals do you need to put on top of each other to reach the moon? Well, you need a 135 cm tall puzzle to even try! Mouse has climbed all the way to the top and is drinking a cup of tea on the moon, cat is not sure about the bear balancing on his head, and tortoise just keeps on eating.
Londji puzzles are not just like any other puzzle, they are more like a story book that unfolds itself while you put the pieces together.
- watch the video to see how wonderful it is!
- Illustration Àfrica Fanlo
- Material Recycled cardboard and paper
- Packaging Sturdy cardboard box
- Tthick cardboard and printed paper
- 24 large pieces
- for 3-5 y (younger children will enjoy making it together and looking at the pictures)